2012年9月1日星期六

The Mayan Prophecy of 2012

About Mayan culture, to be honest, I don’t know much about it, but I hold an awe of heart to it, because too many mysteries are still unbelievable in Mayans, but I really don’t believe that the world will end in 2012. I agree that doomsday is a very significant misunderstanding among modern people, and what Mayans meant was that a big Shift and Awareness will happen in human Physiology and Consciousness on December 21, 2012.

    I like this sentence “The 2012 Shifting of World Ages Is Calling Us to Re-Connect with Nature's Wisdom”. I think “Nature’s Wisdom” here means completely unlocking the mystery of female orgasm. I grew up in a communist tyranny country, and of course accept the atheism education all the time, but probably because I was not a good student, I really have a fatalistic feeling that everything was arranged already. Although I have started writing to all of sexual professors in 2010, but no one chose to trust me. Maybe this is just my destiny, and I have been arranged to reveal this mystery in 2012.

    If the Mayan culture really chose me to wake the sleeping women in 2012, and if I really can help human beings to open a new era of mankind, and if everything was predestined, I hope the Mayans can bless me. My luck has always been bad from childhood, and recently I made an appointment to get Visa in 911.

    Please bless me succeed in getting Visa and be safe on the trip to U.S. “Sometimes, your whole life boils down to one insane move.” in Avatar. My life was destined to boil down to this insane trip.

没有评论:

发表评论