2012年9月15日星期六

I really go to do my calling.


Mayans really bless me to get Visa. I am really going to have an insane trip. I will try my best to do my calling. It is real time to have a change.

“Thanks to all of you, we have the revolution, and we are going to need it. Because there is a guy in the white house who represents all those religious extremists that people came to this country to escape. But that is because there is a backlash against all the great social justice movements and if we hadn’t have a frontlash, we wouldn’t now be having a backlash. So we are just going to keep doing and do it more and better. We are going to not only vote but reform the way we vote. We are going to contribute not only when we are asked, but everytime we pay our bills. We are not only going to change women to fit the world, but change the world to fit women, and we are going to become the change we want to see in the world. So first this conference, then the world.”

没有评论:

发表评论