2011年4月11日星期一

Female multiple orgasms -A beautiful lie

Almost all researches about female orgasm have claimed that women can have multiple orgasms, but in my experience, I never have multiple orgasms.

  Every time I orgasm lasts for a few seconds (normally not over ten), I try my best to grind my pubis to the bed backwards and forwards. After ejaculation I am very tired and feel sleep immediately. I just roll over and I can get into sleep in seconds. I become unresponsive to sexual stimulation and cannot begin to build up another excitement phase until some period of time has elapsed, maybe some minutes, some hours, or some days. In my opinion I think in female orgasm brain also release some special hormones as same as male. We just don’t know right now.

  I used to make love with my boyfriend, and I had experienced that so-called multiple orgasms. Indeed I got some pleasure in that multiple orgasms, but I got nothing and am still aroused after that, and I just want to pee during that so-called multiple orgasms. I tried to make some changes. I made him hold still, I control the rhythm. I lay on my back and put my legs together and used my pubis towards the root of his penis backwards and forwards. Then after a few minutes, I got my ejaculation-body spasms. I remembered I only said “I am so sleepy, I can’t continue, you do it yourself.”

  So-called female multiple orgasms is just a pleasure, definitely not an orgasm. Multiple orgasms depend on the male penetration into vagina. When men thrust fast and strong, women would think it is an orgasm; when men thrust slowly, women would think I have experienced an orgasm; when men thrust fast again, they think it is second orgasm. But unfortunately these are not real orgasm. That may be why women want men make love as long as possible, in order to make women get orgasms as many as possible.

What poor women always count own happiness on someone else!

没有评论:

发表评论