2011年5月26日星期四

Maria Shriver, don't be so stressful, one day you will understand sexual misconduct is normal

In almost male eyes, Schwarzenegger just made a mistake that all men will do, but it didn’t mean he didn’t love you at that time. In almost female eyes, a man having extramarital sex means he didn’t love you anymore. But the fact is not like the female point. There is a real huge gap about this matter between male and female.

      Maria, I can assert that you will also make a sexual misconduct, if you can ejaculate easily like Schwarzenegger. In this world, No man would not want other people. Someone has enough power, money or charm to make some women on his bed. If someone doesn’t have those, he just goes to find a whore to satisfy himself. There is no innocent man in the world. Maybe there is a man stands in front of me and swears he never have second sexual partner. Yeah, I believe that, but I can assert he must fantasy other hot women sometimes, when he fucks his wife. Without exception.

     I am a woman, but I very agree with the point of men, because I also need to release myself on time, and I also fantasy so many people, when I masturbate. I don’t think it is a big deal. I don’t think I love these people. Love is love, and sex is sex. I just want to ejaculation. That is it.

     Maria, when you can ejaculate whenever you want, when all women around the world can ejaculate easily like male, when I break the old and wrong view of female orgasm and tell all women how to ejaculate, you will must also want to have sex on different people. Then you can understand what your husband makes today.

没有评论:

发表评论