2011年5月29日星期日

The female body also has a system that keeps it from being able to ejaculate and urinate at the same time.

In traditional opinion, this system just exists in male body, but here I declare women also have this system.

    During my sexual arousal, I can’t urinate during my sex movement, until I finish my ejaculation. If I want to ejaculate quickly in 2 minutes, I can’t go to urinate and I should hold my urine, and if I want to ejaculate not so quickly, I should urinate before my sexual arousal.

    Why do so many women declare that they have to urinate during intercourse? Because what they experience is not a real orgasm, they are oppressed the urinary bladder by male penetration during intercourse. This is fake orgasm.

    So far I don't know what system makes it impossible for urine to be released during ejaculation, but I am so sure there is system in female body that keeps it from being able to ejaculate and urinate at the same time.

没有评论:

发表评论