2011年5月30日星期一

Female also require time to switch back to urine mode after ejaculation mode


In fact, according to my experience, I am a woman and always feel the need to urinate shortly after ejaculating, but it always takes along time for me to pee, because I can apparently feel I should switch my somewhere back to urine mode in order to urinate out. Sometimes I have trouble peeing after ejaculation, and I feel my some organ doesn't open to let the urine out voluntarily. I really should switch something, but none of the studies mentioned that before.

     Whatever I urinate or not before I start having sex, I always have to pee after my ejaculation, and then fall into sleep quickly, although I get the refractory period immediately and feel very tired and sleepy. 

    I declare that there must be some organs in female body we didn’t find yet which is the key of female ejaculation.

没有评论:

发表评论