2012年1月5日星期四

Give my best wishes to Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov

Recently, I was so happy for them to see a news Figure skating champion Johnny Weir and his boyfriend Victor Voronov have tied the knot and they married in a civil ceremony in New York City. I like Johnny very much on Figure skating stage, even though I am not good at Figure skating.

People have been inclined to challenge the old tradition more and more for the true love these years. I think nothing can stop two people in love together, whatever race, gender or age or any else. In my opinion, we should figure out the ultimate purpose why we get into a marriage, and then figure out the relationship among love, sex, marriage and children.

There will be more and more countries recognize same-sex marriage legalized, after when I can completely make the facts of female orgasm to the public. Maybe Johnny and Victor can have their own children, after when people can make the same-sex reproduction. I think it is not going to take long time, after all, in theory same-sex reproduction is absolutely possible.

Everything is going to be forward! Here I wish all lovers finally get married.

没有评论:

发表评论