2011年7月4日星期一

When will the real female Declaration of Independence come?


Today is July 4th - American Independence Day. In this special day, I want to write something to celebrate America's birthday. One constitution and two wars changed the United States.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal , that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” Particularly this second sentence in The United States Declaration of Independence This sentence has been called "one of the best-known sentences in the English language"

George Washington is universally regarded as the "Father of his country" and he led the American victory over Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War1775-1783and Liberate America. Since then, the United States was no longer a British colony, but a truly independent country.

Abraham Lincoln who is widely regarded as a champion of black freedom who supported social equality of the races, and who fought the American Civil War (1861-1865) to free the slaves. He advocated the abolition of the slavery, white and black equality. The victory of this war marked a major step forward in the development of human rights in the United States.

Whose suffering should we care about, When Americans, slaves and blacks have been liberated? Let me tell you-all women all over the world. Although women's rights has been liberated for some years, but a core problem has not solved. That is female orgasm, it sill a mystery in such a technological development today. I have to say this is the biggest satire for every woman. Did God not give this talent to women, when he created the women? Is God really a he not a she?

I want to break this mystery, but I feel very weak, so many people stand in front of me to stop me, not only the men, but also the women. I contacted many of the so-called professors studying in female orgasm, but they do not want to hear what I'm saying? The only way I can do is writing everything here. Perhaps our descendants will prove the fact what I saidmaybe I am already dead in that time.

I am an ordinary female, because what I can do is one thing all women should do. I am not an ordinary female, because what I can do is one thing all women can’t do right now.

I have a dream one day I can break the old concept.

I have a dream one day every woman doesn't fake orgasm any more and knows how to ejaculate.

I have a dream one day women and men are really equal in society on every side.

没有评论:

发表评论