2011年6月5日星期日

I am challenging Barry R. Komisaruk and Beverly Whipple here

Barry and Beverly, Listen, don’t flatter yourselves, you never found the Nobel Prize, if you have Nomination for the Nobel Prize, I will be the first to stand out against it, because you don’t even figure out the essence of the female orgasm. I am not against you, I am against your research, and I really want you know the fact about female orgasm, and don’t waste your any time any longer.

     You said you have been witness to more than 200 live- action orgasms in your lab. I doubt how you know they have the orgasm, they told you? You said that the volunteer raises her hand to indicate that she is having an orgasm. You have the machine at your lab, why do you need the volunteer tell you? What about they don’t even know what is the orgasm? What if they fake the orgasm? Why do you need them to tell you? Do you need one man to tell you if he orgasms? The answer is negative. All your research depends on those women who tell you they can orgasm, but who can stand out and tell all people around the world that I can orgasm easily every time I want to? If one woman wants to get orgasm through the dildo, they should dream that in the grave.

     You said you believer a woman has the capacity to experience a more intense and complex orgasm than a man. That is bullshit. A woman doesn’t have the more capacity than a man in orgasm, because a woman has the capacity as same as a man neither more nor less. Female orgasm is like shudder of climax like male. After a real orgasm, a woman also has refractory period and her brain releases some hormone what can lead a woman sleepy immediately, so female can’t get multiple orgasms forever.

     Sorry for my English, but every word I said is the fact. I can take responsibility for my words.

没有评论:

发表评论