2011年3月23日星期三

Yesterday I was pleased to see a news

Washington Post-ABC poll shows most Americans are okay with gay marriage. More than half of Americans say it should be legal for gays and lesbians to marry, a first in nearly a decade of polls by ABC News and The Washington Post. This milestone result caps a dramatic, long-term shift in public attitudes. From a low of 32 percent in a 2004 survey of registered voters, support for gay marriage has grown to 53 percent today. Forty-four percent are opposed, down 18 points from that 2004 survey.

I think I should really do something to support that poll.

Love is love. If you love some body, you should love his/her soul. You want to make your soul into his/ soul, you are willing to do anything for them.

Sex is sex. The purpose is just last about 10 seconds ejaculation, whatever men or women. It is an instinct. 

I am going to research my theory, until the truth is open to the world.

没有评论:

发表评论