2012年2月9日星期四

The last Fig leaf - there are different types of female orgasm

I have been giving everyone the truth about female orgasm, but nobody believed me. I have contacted some professors who claim they use the fMRI to study brain during female orgasm.

    Unfortunately, it is hard to fill a cup which is already full. I told her I want be a volunteer to reveal the mystery of female orgasm, but the answer she gave me is there are different types of female orgasm. I really think it is funny and ridiculous, why did you research female orgasm, if you think female orgasm can’t be sure as a certain thing, and you can’t give a conclusion about female orgasm. What is the significance of your study? People are never going to know the crab’s taste, if they didn’t even eat any crab. How does a woman study the subject of female orgasm, if she has not experienced a real female orgasm? Whoever was not qualified to define taste of crab, if she didn’t really have experience of eating a real crab. So-called different types of female orgasm what they think do not even a real crab, so the results they got are just from their imagination, and how can they get the right results.

    I think we should figure out first what is the female orgasm. Female orgasm only have one pattern as same as males. I can prove that women also have about the last 10 seconds of shudder of climax as same as males, and after every female orgasm women also have refractory period, so women never can have multiple orgasms.

没有评论:

发表评论