2011年8月31日星期三

No orgasm may be the key of the Menopausal Syndrome; ejaculation is the best way to treat insomnia.


Experts say a number of factors gang up in menopause to disturb your sleep. Hormone levels, health issues, lifestyle, and situational stressors all play a role in whether you get to sleep and stay asleep.

    I do not know current theory about menopausal syndrome is correct or not. As a real female ejaculator, I am 27 years old and not qualified to define the reason of menopausal symptoms, according to my own experience, but here I would like to make my guess, and maybe it could be verified later.

    I think whether orgasm or not is the key of the menopausal syndrome. In my ten years of ejaculation, not every time I do ejaculate because I need to release in physically, although most because of physiological needs. Sometimes I got insomnia and can not sleep for some reason, but I need to sleep, because I really had some important thing to do tomorrow. I always forced myself to ejaculate once in order to fall into a deep sleep. Of course I was not ready in the psychological condition, and I felt weak ejaculation and ejaculatory anhedonia. I was able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm.

    Whatever I felt pleasure or not, I finally got my purpose-sleep immediately.

没有评论:

发表评论